Fantastic well maintained 3 Level Split in a sought after location of Ellicott City. It's close to everywhere, yet this one feels tucked away in an oasis of a community. Really great lot for full family enjoyment. Home has been meticulously maintained and has some great upgrades too. Upgraded Kitchen with New Appliance Package. A large dining area with bay window that leads to a 4 season Patio Enclosure Addition that you'll enjoy year round! That addition opens to the Maintenance Free Deck and fully fenced rear yard with established landscape that you will love! Wonderful large living room with front bay window too that opens to a great covered front porch, makes you want to sit and relax there. Then you can step down to the family room that doubles your living space for relaxation and enjoyment. Lots of room for all your stuff as well in the Over sized 2 Car Garage and Separate Detached Storage Building! As winter approaches, you'll look forward to resting your bones beside the fire in the family room with a brick hearth fireplace and insert. Cap all this off with a great floor plan & minimal steps to the bedrooms, an owners suite with private bath and Solid Hardwood Floors under carpet and you are ready to make this one into your dream home! Don't let it slip away - grab it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Porch, Enclosed, Deck, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)