Magnificent Stone Front Colonial with a main level owners suite is sited on a picturesque one-acre homesite offering comfort, beauty and great curb appeal in The Woods in Wellington of Glenwood. A lovely Seneca Stone front exterior is highlighted with roof dormers, dentil molding and a covered portico. The light-filled two-story foyer welcomes your arrival to this center hall plan separating the formal living and dining rooms. Rich hardwood floors and decorative crown molding are detailed throughout the main level. Stunning decorative windows bordering a, floor to ceiling, stacked stone gas fireplace highlight the two story great room that opens directly into the gourmet kitchen complete with sparkling white cabinetry, granite counters, a tiered island, decorative backsplash and energy efficient stainless appliances. Beaming with natural light, the adjacent breakfast room is the perfect spot for morning coffee while dual French doors give access to a grand sized deck overlooking the woodland vista. Enjoy supreme relaxation in the three season room providing a gas fireplace plus panoramic views of the private tree-lined backyard. The bright and airy main-level owners suite with a walk-in custom closet includes a luxury spa-inspired bath with a round soaking tub, a frameless shower and double vanity with ample storage. Upstairs are four additional bedrooms and two full dual entry baths. The walkout finished lower level offers an abundance of lifestyle space and includes a woodburning fireplace in the recreation room, a gracious bedroom, full bath, exercise room and great storage. Descend the back-deck staircase to a lovely stone patio with stacked wall and coordinating outdoor kitchen stone fireplace. Plus a side entry 3 car garage and newly paved driveway. Updates include the three season room addition, kitchen appliances, clothes dryer, renovated owners bath, custom closet organizers in bedroom two, paved driveway and split rail fencing. Enjoy luxury living at its finest both inside and out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
4,897 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Rear, Split Rail, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price