Great Brick and Stone Rancher In a Great Location! Lots of Possibilities in this one. In-Law Suite? Home has 2 of Everything You Need! Nice 1/2 Acre Lot with Lot's of Possibilities too! Well Maintained over the years. Come Relax on the large covered front porch and get ready to rest your bones beside the fire for the Holidays. Large Eat-in Kitchen, updated Main Bath and Hardwood Floors Across the Main Level - Lot's of Parking and Patio Space too for Grilling and Guest . Howard County Schools Too! Come take a look and Make it your Own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,050 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Brick.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Asphalt, Shingle
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)